UpdatedReviews

Thanks for this and thanks for that

Thanks for this and thanks for that
Thanks for the known and thanks for the unknown
Thanks for the things loved
Thanks for the unloved
Thanks thanks thanks

Thanks for people of all shapes and sizes
Thanks for the hearts small and large
Thanks for the talents and gifts of every soul
Thanks Thanks Thanks

Even when life deals us lemons, we give thanks and make lemonade.
Even when the dark clouds loom ever so close to our person,
we give thanks.
Nothing or no one can stop us from giving thanks.
So in this, we give thanks for the wisdom
and grace in being able to give thanks.
======================

Thank you,
Thanks for looking after me
Thanks for having someone to look upto and admire
Thanks for giving me time
Thanks for giving me space
Thanks for giving me endless advice
Thanks for making me laugh
Thanks for making me cry
Thanks for making me sing
Thanks for making me sigh
Thanks for just being you
Thanks for just listening
thanks for making me stop!
======================
THANKS FOR BEING THERE

Thanks for being, you,
Thanks for giving me the joys and smiles from day one,
Thanks for helping me enjoy the atmosphere here.

Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong,
Thanks for helping me follow the guidelines to survive,
Thanks for helping me try and cope with people around,
Thanks for giving me the courage to stand up on my own.

Thanks for all the advices,
Thanks for lending me your ears when I was upset,
Thanks for teaching me ways to hold on to the end,
Thanks for the love and care you showed.

Thanks for the wishes you have for me,
Thanks for the prayers you pray for me daily,
Thanks for the candles that you lit for me,

Thanks for the appreciation,
Thanks for not keeping a fence between,
Thanks for the confidence you have in me,

I will miss you and all the funny things you ever did,
The little naughty things you ever said,

I wish you the very best for you future endevour,
Thanks once again for everything.

With lots of love and prayers
======================
Thanks For Being You

Thanks for giving me joys and smiles
Thanks for sharing my trouble's pile

Thanks for wipeing the tears of my eye
Thanks for showing me the glad view of sky

Thanks for lending me your shoulders to lean
Thanks for giving my words a proper mean

Thanks for telling me the value of life
Thanks for showing me the rules to survive

Thanks for lending me the sympathetic ears
Thanks for showing how much you care

From all this what I mean in the end
Is thanks for being my special friend.
======================
THANKS THANKS to whom
ever told the guidence counceler im comiting suisiced
THANKS to whom thinks that telling people shit like is gonna stop me
THANKS to the one who broke my heart
THANKS to my sister that ruined my life
THANKS to you I hate my life
THANKS to my friend that gave me the idea to start cutting myself
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS STUPID WORLD THE WAY IT IS
THANKS to this stupid world I HATE BEING ME! ! !
THANKS just thanks I dont have nothing else to say to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment