UpdatedReviews

☻Love bears all things,


☻Love bears all things,
Love believes all things,
Love hopes all things,
and most precious of all,
Love endures all things.
Come we love and make things happy.

☻You are a gift wrapped in
ribbons of thoughtfulness and
trimmed with kisses and smiles,
given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life.

☻If I were to describe true love than
I would describe it as
what a snowman did to a snow woman,
he gave her a warm hug and
they both melted in each others arms.

☻I will walk with you
in every step of life
but just promise me
you’ll hide your wings
every time we walk together,
coz I don’t want the world to know
that my friend is an Angel.

☻Love is not winning someone,
but loosing yourself to someone.
When you are loved by someone,
it’s not due to your excellence of mind
but due to purity of your heart.

☻If i could be any part of U I wud be ur tear,
To be conceived in ur heart born in ur eyes…
Live on ur cheeks
and
die on ur lips…..

☻Sun can’t come to earth but send love as rays.
Cloud can’t come to river but send her love as rain,
I can’t come to you but sending my good wishes.

☻In the ocean of your blue eyes;
Isee the image of mine;
so I dive in yours heart;
to measure the depth of love

☻Love tip-
It is advisable to over react
whenever ur partner is in trouble.
It is an opportunity to express
your love and solitude to him..

☻The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
“I Never Stopped Loving You,
I Just Stopped Showing It”…

No comments:

Post a Comment