UpdatedReviews

Love


You’re the first one I loved
in a different way.
You’re the first one to make me
feel this way. 

You’re the first one I looked
with different eyes.
You’re the first one I loved
without to understand. 

You’re the first one I tried
to kiss on the lips
You’re the first one that gave me
my  first french kiss.

You’re the first one that kept me
late on the phone
just talking about
stuff that was fun. 

You’re the first one who took me
out on a date.
You’re the first one for whom
I was never late.

You’re the first one that crushed
my sensitive heart.
You’re the first one I told
we can’t be apart.

You’re the first one I dreamed
to marry one day.
You’re the first one I missed
when I moved away.

You’re the first one that made me
smile just because.
You’re the only one with whom
I’ll always be in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment