UpdatedReviews

My first romantic English poem.,,,,,,,,,,,,,You're still the one~~~~~~~~~~~~y

My first romantic English poem.... You're still the one.....!


 I look for you through day and night, But you're still out of my sight... 


You know I like you very much, And no one is there who cares for you such... 


You're the one for whomever I was looking, And to make you mine,


 I've tried everything... For my love, I found, You don't even care, And in your view, my feelings are just mere....


 My heart is aching in pain of your memories, which comes in my mind and make me please... 


For you, I'm just like other guys, & my eyes are full of tears but unable to cry...


 I am so tensed, come n look at m situation,


 Love you more n more, now, is my passion... 


I lock my room n dim the lights, And stare at your pic throughout the night... From my side, it's still not over, As I'm the only one who's your true lover...


 To forget you, I realised, can't be done, Deep inside my heart, Baby! You're still the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment