UpdatedReviews

As the day passes into the night my love


As the day passes into the night my love,I think of you!
Wishing I could touch your skin,feel your lips,hear your voice and hold you too,
Right now I just wish that I was with you!
As the sun peers over the tree tops my love, I think of you!
.
I will fill your dreams with happiness
I will show you the way to true love
Right now i want to say it to you,
And have it to be true for you.
.

   



I want to show you the way my love,
The way to true happiness from above
I want to show you that forever we shall walk the same lane,
I will always to give my life and take away all your pain
.
I can feel your arms right now holding me?
I will love you forever for all eternity camila baby you will see
I’ll never give you a reason to frown!
Because I will never let you down,
.
I love you soooooo much
.
CAN YOU HEAR ME SHOUTING LOUDLY BABY
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
.
I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU MI AMOR AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR ALL ETERNITY BABY
.
Yours and only yours forever

No comments:

Post a Comment