UpdatedReviews

I love everything about you


I love everything about you
There's no one else like you
It's amazing how I feel when I'm around you
What did you do to make me fall in love with you?

With you I'm so happy
We're perfect for each other
I feel like we're meant to be
Don't you think?

I wouldn't know what to do without your love
You are the only reason why I smile
You have made my world whole
You are my everything

 


      


I love you
I need you
Don't let me go
But if you want someone else, please let me know

You are the owner of my heart
Just promise me you won't break it ever again
I'm all yours
and I'm glad to say that you're all mine

Please never leave me
I wouldn't know what to do
Just promise me you won't
cause there's no one else like you


No comments:

Post a Comment