UpdatedReviews

I awake each day with a smile,


 
I awake each day with a smile,
And greet it with a laugh.
More than anything I need you,
I have you and I have everything.
Without you I’d only cry in life,
I am nothing without you.
You have taken away all my strife,
And my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy.

  


I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you.
Each time I see something beautiful,
I want to take it and bring it to you.
My life has so much meaning now,
All because of you.
My life is beautiful because of You,
Every moment I want to be with you.
Now I am happy cause of you,
I want to live more because of You.
Thank God we’re together,
I’ll take care of you forever.
Every moment spent with you,
Is a beautiful dream come true.
Every moment and every second,
I want to spend my life loving you.
I am living cause of you,
I’d do anything for you.
I only want to see you happy,
And want to smile with you.
My life is now really beautiful,
And its all because of you.
I don’t need anything else,
You already gave me what I want.
Now I only want to see you happy,
And want to smile with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment