UpdatedReviews

Together forever



After all our time together
After all the up’s and downs

I still believe this is forever
Without a doubt

In your arms I still find comfort
In your smile I still find peace

For me there is no other
No matter what time may bring

In the memories we’ve created
There’s a magic in the past

For better or worse
I wouldn’t take one second back

The hard times made us stronger
The sweetest of times made us lovers

All that came before and everything that follows
Made you my greatest friend

When I need a shoulder to lean on
When I need an ear to bend

It was you I could turn to
It was you who would help me to find myself again

After all this time
I find peacefulness

Knowing, believing it’s still love,
You’re still the one, you’ll always be the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment